Attempts any SIX questions. [6x5=30]
2. How properties like ubiquity, richness and information density make e-commerce better than traditional commerce?
3. Differentiate B2C, B2B and C2C e-commerce with examples.
4. What is the role of information superhighway in e-commerce? List the components of information superhighway. [2+3]
5. What is international information system? Describe the concepts of outsourcing and offshoring in the system. [1+4]
6. Define availability, authentication and authorization. How they can be enforced in e-commerce security? [3+2]
7. What is e-checking? Describe its working mechanism. [2+3]
8. Describe the website design criteria that one should show while designing an e-commerce website.
Attempts any TWO questions. [2x10=20]
9. What do you mean by Wireless Application Protocol (WAP)? How it works? Discuss the layered architecture of WAP. [2+2+6]
10. How important web contents are for e-commerce systems? Discuss their types. Justify, with examples, how web contents
can be used to promote cross-selling, up-selling and promotions in e-commerce. [2+2+6]
11. Discuss in detail the security defends strategies that you can implement while securing e-commerce systems from
security attacks and threats.